Friday, May 20, 2011

COACHING









Exciting things happening right now for me. Most exciting(besides the fact that my computer is virus free) is a new opportunity to be working with Travis Woodruff at Momentum Endurance. Momentum Endurance is a performance oriented coaching serive company for cyclist. I will be working side be side with Travis to help athletes reach their full potential. About 2 weeks ago I completed the process of becoming an officially certified USA Cycling Coach! E-mail me bmatter@momentumendurance.com for more details or see the link to the left.






In other coaching news. I am very excited to be asked back to be a coach at the Michigan Tech Jr. Mountain Bike Camp! This years camp will be very similar to last years camp. 5 days of the best mountain biking the midwest has to offer, Fireworks, Trek Demo bicycles, Keewanaw Chain Drive racing, and of course all the cafeteria soft serve ice cream you can handle!!! June 15 - June 19th in Houghton, MI click here for more details and registration.
















No comments: