Sunday, July 19, 2009

Cross Training

No I haven't started running yet for cross season. Yes I am getting ready for another run at some top ten UCI races. Yes I still have two bikes from last year for sale. No it's not snowing in Sheboygan in July....although I wouldn't be surprised.

If your interested in a 58cm cross bike with brand new Ultegra let me know....I have two of them at very reasonable prices. brimatter@hotmail.com


The cross training went down earlier today at the Sunburst Showdown. Last years race times were 1:24 so I figured it would be a good opp to see how hard I can go for an hour. I went pretty darn hard! After a half a lap I was solo.....kept the gas on and finished the first 3 laps in 56 minutes. It hurt....I cruised the next two laps to get another WORS win. I am pretty happy with my training and looking forward to the next block. There was a ton of Superfans cheering for me out on the course which was awesome and the #1 Superfan of the day even hooked Andrea and I up with some post race Italian Sausages! Andrea was 5th with a few crashes.

3 comments:

Ben said...

Nice job!

Anonymous said...

That's right! CX is the goal. Now ore to shore will have to have a 10 minute rest inbetween hours then?

Anonymous said...

That's right! CX is the goal. Now ore to shore will have to have a 10 minute rest inbetween hours then?