Friday, April 27, 2007

Thinking


Thinking about racing....


For the first time this year I might do an official race...


check it out




we'll see what the weekend brings...but first it's off to Waupaca for a wedding....! To hit the dance floor or not hmmmmm?


Last two days of training have been tough. For extra motivation in the 40 degree temps and rain, I decided to do my intervals in the basement. I hired a clown from Sheboygan Balloons and Gifts, and during my intervals I had it(him or her I couldn't quite tell) cheer for me in foreign languages, jump up and down, and throw water on me! It was fun.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the clown riding your scooter?! It's missing the milk crate basket though!

rusty wrycza said...

enjoy some pics, nice race!

http://picasaweb.google.com/john.wrycza/DoTheRock2007RockCutStateParkRCTrailCrewOrg/photo#5059028461385921602

Anonymous said...

thanks rusty