Thursday, May 24, 2007

24 - SOLO

No I'm not doing it....watching the movie was sweet enough for me.....

I highly recommend any mountain biker with any sort of passion for the sport go out and by this movie....it'll motivare you for sure.

There were some scenes from the 24-9 race in Wausau that has me thinking about this years race...

In other news....

Wings Lost...no more hockey, no more mullett? I know it was a weak attempt, but you know who is giving me a hard time....

My shoulder is wasted from crashing in Geneva....I though for sure now it would be better, but it only seems worse....

Secret training over the hoilday weekend followed by a week of vacation....Eagle River here I come....until next time

may the schwartz be with you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Put it in the Dog.

Dano said...

You gave up way too early on the mullet thingie.......

:-)

Have a good time "up nort".