Monday, July 19, 2010

SlaCKING

It's been a while since the last blog update. After the race in Mt. Morris I spent a lot of time on the bike. Between work and huge amount of times on the bikes there was no time left for blogging...or more like no brain power. After my last big week of base miles it ws time for a week of recovery. I spent the week screwing around on my mtb and having fun! Now Ore To Shore is a month away. The base miles are in the legs.....the big question is how fast can I get in a month??? Looking forward to the first test this weekend in Franklin.

Lovin' the TDF action. I think today Contador proved why the public generally doesn't like him. I hope charma nails him on the next big climb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even if you try to like Contador, he will do everything in his power to make you hate him. To grab the yellow jersey when Schleck dropped his chain, and claim he didn't know till later shows he has no honor. It was at least good to see half the crowd booing him. I too hope Schleck take it to him during the next 2 stages.

a loyal blog follower, J Grayson