Monday, April 09, 2012

Fresh Start

Just finished up w/ an awesome weekend hanging with the family and enjoying the last weekend of not "officially" training.  Things started off pretty good w/ a sweet Easter care package from the guys at Bontrager....shoe covers, gloves, a really sweet old school Bontrager cycling cap and some of the most comfortable bib shorts that I have ever ridden.  With the new array of accessories I had to go out and pedal the bike a bit this weekend! 

At the end of the ride on Saturday I swung by the new RACC / GearGrinder team managers house and picked up all my new team clothing.  Motivation to go out for a ride Sunday after an awesome Easter brunch.

Don't worry though...plenty of time over the weekend watching the Brewers, The Masters, and River Monsters!

Now its Monday...start of a new week and time to "officially" start training for the season.  First ride in the books today!  AVG HR 95, AVG Speed 11.6 & AVG Power 108.  Mission Accomplished!

The first MTB race is 4 weeks away...if you want a sweet training plan you can check this out.

I'm really excited to start this season w/ the support of my family and all my sponsors.  Check them out on the left side of the screen!

No comments: