Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm Back


Last week was crazy...I think being at Trek University and listening to John Burke talk was almost like I was brain washed. I put in close to 60 hours work last week and couldn't stop thinking about it....hence no updates.....after a few football games yesterday I realize its time to chill a little. Before the next update I'll let Tristan stay busy with this photo. Unfortunately someone has my photo scanner and left the country so this photo is actually a picture of the photo itself! Think about that and then try to guess who is present...winner gets a really cool prize to be delivered at WORS #1

5 comments:

Biwan said...

I see you, Tinker(in middle), and Travis Brown(to the left)

Anonymous said...

in addition to biwans correct id's, i believe steve larson is also in there

Brian

Anonymous said...

Dave Wiens?

Scott Cole said...

You, Steve Larsen, Wiens, Tinker, Lance in the Trek jersey?

Anonymous said...

Just a guess on #35 -- Chris sheppord on Catera or Jimmy Killian on DB? Two guys that used to go to the front on STX quite often