Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween FUN

Legs really didn't feel good all week. Especially on Thursday when I was doing some motor pacing. Thursday night I signed up for a massage in exchange for a dirty bike cleaning. I think it helped. Fridays main goal was to drink as much water as possible and ride my mountain bike for 30 minutes. Yes I still have a mtn bike(and I'm going to race it next weekend)! Mission must have been accomplished because I felt half way descent in the race. I made the decision to practice some bike swaps while dressed up as Rick 'Wild Thing' Vaughn. It was going pretty good until things got a little stretched out half way through the race. I had to work pretty hard to close a 10-20 second gap to Marko. I made contact with 2 to go, recovered for a lap and then made my move with 1/2 lap to go. I didn't have much left in the tank. It came down to an uphill sprint into a headwind....I was at the front. Marko jumped I responded, but not quite fast enough. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!
Can anyone guess which pumpkin is mine??


Anonymous said...

The bowling ball hole pumpkin is yours.

Hardie Bikes said...

Just you are the ICEMAN 2010 well done dude! awesome!