Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween FUN







Legs really didn't feel good all week. Especially on Thursday when I was doing some motor pacing. Thursday night I signed up for a massage in exchange for a dirty bike cleaning. I think it helped. Fridays main goal was to drink as much water as possible and ride my mountain bike for 30 minutes. Yes I still have a mtn bike(and I'm going to race it next weekend)! Mission must have been accomplished because I felt half way descent in the race. I made the decision to practice some bike swaps while dressed up as Rick 'Wild Thing' Vaughn. It was going pretty good until things got a little stretched out half way through the race. I had to work pretty hard to close a 10-20 second gap to Marko. I made contact with 2 to go, recovered for a lap and then made my move with 1/2 lap to go. I didn't have much left in the tank. It came down to an uphill sprint into a headwind....I was at the front. Marko jumped I responded, but not quite fast enough. Can't wait to do it again tomorrow!
Can anyone guess which pumpkin is mine??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bowling ball hole pumpkin is yours.

Hardie Bikes said...

Just you are the ICEMAN 2010 well done dude! awesome!