Monday, February 19, 2007

Forget the Mental Prep

This past week I realized it has nothing to do with mental prep. So I did a few push ups did a few sit ups and headed out for a few miles on the bike. I figured my body is rested, my mind is ready, so why not start getting ready for the season. I have my basement set up with some rollers a trainer and a tv with dvd player. It is a pretty sweet set up...I'm also thinking of picking up a Garmin Edge 305 for training purposes. I love the new technology and it makes those long base rides a little more do-able when you have some cool graphs to look at when you get home. I also plan on downloading all the WORS courses to a computrainer at Bike N Ski so next year we can all train on the WORS courses indoors! I'm pumped about Tour of California...why can't a stage go here...






Big Bear rules and there is some sweet climbs...























My fastest days were definately in 2002 in CALI -




2 comments:

Karew said...

Yahhhhhh!!!!!! Vintage Eclipse gear on the mogollon stage of Tour of the Gila. Nice.

b-matter said...

KKKKKKKKAAAAAAAARRRRRRRREEEEEEWWWW