Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lionheart



Much better today....I found my legs....maybe they were lost in blogger land and I asked for them and they showed up....


5th place and I was actually racing. Marko had another killer race in 3rd. He had an instant gap with the big dogs in the first 1/4 lap and was gone. I was in the chase group with Wells and Parbo. I thought we had dropped Parbo like 10 times, but he got me in the end. Wells was 6th.


Dinner was amazing. We even ran into my old neighborhood friend Bradley Palumbo at the Montgomery Inn! I went with Big Ted's Platter....Brisket, Ribs, and Pulled Pork on Jalepeno Pancakes and a sweet potato for dessert. Mmmmmm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't get the side of lard with that?

Anonymous said...

Sunday is 1 hour away. Get ready for top 4 will ya.....

Kyle J said...

That looks amazing! Reminds me of something Tristan and I would eat!