Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Quotes from the weekend

My favorite has to be at the start of day 1 when a Superfan yelled from the bleachers,

"Sun Prairie Loves Molly Cameron."

The look on Molly's face was priceless.

The one I wish I heard was towards the end of day 2. As we went through the start finish with a couple laps to go the announcer called my name and said something about the fact that, "Brian Matter is in a Lalonde sandwich." According to a very reliable source, a Superfan Babe then busted out,

"I'd Like a bite of that Sandwich!"

Now that's priceless!

Next up???? Sheboygan or more Cyclocross?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A comment just as good was Sun Prairie loves Lalondes on gears!

the fat guy who rides said...

this time of year, your answer should always be CROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like Abby with her hands behind her head in the neon dress. More than that sandwich.


http://flickr.com/photos/abbyladybug/174790928/in/set-72157600106041958/

Dano said...

I think that was Bill who yelled the sandwich comment.

Anonymous said...

Come on Dano we all know your the one in love with Brian.