Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Belgium here I come!

I'm going back to Belgium! I wonder how many Ham & Cheese Sandwiches I'm going to eat this year? I'll try to get a Ham & Cheese meter going on the blog! I am pumped to be going back again and can't wait to be heckled by the Belgie superfans!

I don't have dates or plane tickets nailed down quite yet, but it'll roughly be 2 weeks and 6-8 races. You can check out the schedule at www.eurocrosscamp.com

Team Gear Grinder is working on some new and improved Matter Supporter T-Shirts and planning a huge cyclocross party fundraiser on the weekend prior to departure.

I wonder if it's going to be muddy over there this year, or if we are going to be racing on frozen ground....either way I'm ready to rock!

7 comments:

Sarah Lukas said...

this is exciting!

Julie said...

CONGRATS- that's awesome news!

John Wilke said...

Awesome!

John said...

That's freak'n sweet dude!!

Curt said...

That is great!

Anonymous said...

good beer over there. that's one good thing.

Bruce said...

Great news again Brian, let me know how I can help and I might even go over for a few races.