Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Colonial Williamsburg



Made the drive to Williamsburg VA after the subpar performance in New Jersey on day 2.




Long story short I rode the first 3/4 of the race in 45th position with 10psi too much in my tires....let some air out with 4 laps to go and finished 27th...




After the race it was back to Brooklyn for Sunday night football and some homemade Indian food....mmmmm




Monday morning we were on the road again heading down the east coast to visit my Grandma...I haven't been to her house in a long time....I spent an entire month here when I was 10 and it was awesome!




We spent the day in Colonial Williamsburg brushing up on the history of the good ol' USA! I think tomorrow we will go check out Jamestown and the Nina Pinta and Santa Maria...




Some photos from the old days.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice nametags. Is that how the UCI keeps track of you guys?

Anonymous said...

Try Godspeed, Discovery and ??????