Friday, January 09, 2009

Sunshine Cloudy Day

Sure makes it hard to be motivated to train when my driveway has more ice on it than Joe Louis Arena. I have however been out on the skate skis twice. It's even harder when I'm not sure if I am going to make the team. So with more snow and single digits on the way I am checking out one more time. Tucson here I come....

I am leaving Tuesday and Wed morning when I wake I will know it's time to go do some hill repeats on Gates Pass or start the off-season. If I don't get to go to Worlds I will do some epic training rides and then come home and not touch a bike again until the snow melts. If I do make the team I will train harder than I have all season, fly home, then fly Brussels for one last dance at the big show this season.

I can't wait to eat a Carne Seca Burrtio....

5 comments:

Chris Newlin said...

Go to Martin's on 4th Ave. Best Mexican in Tucson! The seed cookies at the Time Market are awesome as well...

claire said...

now that is an excellent training plan.

cjsbike said...

You need a mechanic in Tucson! I will be over on Saturday with bags packed!

Keep killing it!

-Chad

Matt said...

Watch out for those cars on Gates Pass.

Anonymous said...

Yo Matter you made pelo pics at pez cycling news!!!! Gear Grinder kit all the way.